10 KILLER Design Tips to Improve the Selling Price of Your Home
1. Use paint to create the ambiance and style that you desire. Painting an accent wall is always a great option to add a pop of color as well.
2. Use throw pillows and rugs to change the patterns and color schemes in a room. This is great especially if you like to change the look often.
3. Decorating your table is an easy way to give a polished look to your Dining room. You can use a runner, a tablecloth, and even a centerpiece to finish the look. Simply recovering your dining room chairs can make this room more luxurious.
4. Update the light fixtures and lampshades.
5. Add a custom headboard. This is a great way to give the room your own personal touch, and a great DIY project. Adding texture will add some dimension to the room.
6. The master bath should be a peaceful retreat. This can easily be accomplished by replacing the faucets, adding trim around the mirror and even as simple as adding luxurious towels and bathrobes.
7. Do you love to cook? Consider Re-facing your kitchen cabinets, adding a glass door to a kitchen cabinet to display some of your nicer tableware pieces, or upgrading your counter tops. A very affordable change to the kitchen is to add lighting to the underside of your cabinets.
8. Nothing says updated like wood blinds or plantation shutters. Also, consider adding height and width to your windows and the room by placing your draperies higher than the windows.
9. If this is a new home, take your time and furnish your home with quality pieces that will last. Using neutral colors on the main furniture will make it easy to keep up with the trends.
10. Bring nature indoors with fresh flowers and plants throughout your home.
Thank you for watching and as always, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me at (561) 352-3056
The International Market - How Florida's Market is Better
Hello, everyone! We are at the beautiful French Riviera today. Steve and I have visited seven countries in the past year to help us learn about the international market and how to reach buyers.
Did you know that one out of every four transactions in Palm Beach and Martin Counties involve either a foreign buyer or seller?
We have learned a tremendous amount while traveling. Florida is still paradise and has substantially lower prices than any other resort area.
Our goal is to market internationally and bring buyers into our Florida marketplace. We know now is the best time to buy and sell with our fantastic interest rates and great prices.
Thank you for watching! Please give us a call if you have any questions about how the international market affects us!
Below are some links for a few homes for sale in Paradise:
5 Milestone Way, West Palm Beach, FL 33415 - West Palm Beach Luxury Home on an Acre
4233 Hunting Trail, Lake Worth, FL 33467 - Lake Worth Home on the Lake with an Acre
10295 Osprey Trace, West Palm Beach, FL 33412 - Ibis Country Club Home with Golf and Water Views
2640 Lake Shore Drive, Riviera Beach, FL 33404 - Waterfront Condo with Intracostal and Ocean Views